Tuesday, July 29, 2014

They just know . . .


Today, we fed other cats besides our two.  The food routine at the other cats' house has changed a bit since the last time we had the food-duty watch and I am not used to it yet.   But, J has sandbox and water duty which doesn't allow for much variation.

Now the kitties have new, cute, individual little food dishes.  Takes a while to clean them and then dry them before refilling with fresh vittles.  While the aforementioned activity is going on, I have to watch where I step or there might an encounter with a trusting paw or tail that is slow to move out of the way.  Plus there might be some ankle stropping going on at the same time.

There is also the fact that when I got out the minced turkey garnish, things got vocal.  If I am not used to the new routine, 

THEY certainly are . . .

No comments: